Whey Protein Powder Review – Best Protein In The Market!
WHEY PROTEIN POWDER REVIEW
Whey protein is a form of dietary supplement, created by separating the components of milk.
It is a by-product of the manufacture of cheese or casein and has several commercial uses.
Some of the most popular by-products of whey are in a form of dairy products, such as cottage cheese or yogurt.
ADVANTAGES OF WHEY PROTEIN POWDER
- Helping in Fat Loss.
- Fight Against Cancer.
- Decrease the Level of Cholesterol.
- Cure Asthma.
- Lower the Blood pressure.
- Helps in Cardiovascular Health.
- Improve weight loss in HIV patients.
DISADVANTAGES OF WHEY PROTEIN POWDER ( If anyone exceeds its doses)
- Pain inside the stomach
- Cause Cramps
- Reduce Appetite
- Nausea Issue
- Fatigue Problem
TYPES OF WHEY PROTEIN POWDER IN THE MARKET
Whey protein is categorized in different forms nowadays, according to the different requirements of the people.
It depends on the person, that which type of whey protein will suit him best.
Here I will mention about 3 most common categories of whey protein.
Most common forms of whey protein Supplements are as follows:-
Whey Protein Concentrate
This is the cheapest and most common form of whey protein available on the market. which is a by-product of cheese production.
This kind of supplement is very sweet in the state due to the presence of artificial sweetener in it.
ADVANTAGES OF WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE
- Creamy in taste.
- The lower amount of fat, carbohydrates & sodium.
- Contains Lactase Enzyme to minimize bloating.
- The high amount of BCAAs, good for muscle growth & repair.
HOW TO USE WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE
- Take 2 to 3 times a day daily ( 30 to 40 gm)
- Mix WPC with other natural protein sources for best results
- Take 30 gm of one scoop with juice, water or low-fat milk.
INGREDIENTS OF WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE
- It consists of flavored sweetener (sucralose).
- Consists Soy and Sunflower Lecithin.
- Gluten free product.
- Vegetarian product.
- Contains Fat, Mineral & Lactose
- ‘Raw’ selection does not contain sweeteners or flavorings.
- Contains 80% of protein approx.
Check This Out:
Whey Protein Isolate
Whey Protein Isolate is a low temperature & one of the purest form of whey protein in the market.
It is considered as the best form of whey protein in terms of taste & protein availability.
It is very high in demand nowadays.
This kind of protein supplement is expensive as compare to WPC.
ADVANTAGES OF WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE
- Rich in amino acids.
- Fast in absorption.
- Maximum in bio-availability of protein source.
- Fastest recovery for athletes.
- Good for endurance & strength athletes.
- Improves strength & muscle levels.
HOW TO USE WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE
- Best to take as a post-workout drink
- Consume anytime during the day
- Mix 30 gm with water or a low-fat milk
INGREDIENTS OF WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE
- Sweetener (Sucralose) is used.
- Cocoa used in Chocolate flavors.
- Raw’ selection does not contain sweeteners or flavorings.
- Soy Lecithin is added for mixability.
- Contains 91% of protein approx.
Check this out,
WHEY PROTEIN HYDROLYSATE
It is a kind of product partially broken down by exposing the protein to heat, acid or enzymes that break apart the bonds linking amino acids.
This is the reason, it is more bitter in taste, as compared to WPC & WPI.
It is the most expensive form of whey protein, available in the market.
ADVANTAGES OF WHEY PROTEIN HYDROSLATE
- Fastest absorption rate as compare to WPC & WPI.
- Avoid extra gram of carbohydrate and fat.
- Avoid Lactose completely.
- Improve blood glucose level.
- Best for diabetics.
- Enhance the digestibility.
- Reduce the protein allergy especially in infants.
- 100% Protein Availability
- Greatest Anabolic Response after weight training
HOW TO USE WHEY PROTEIN HYDROSLATE
- 25-to-35 grams of whey hydrolysate immediately after post-workout.
- It can be consumed at any time of the day, but most athletes take it in post & pre-workout meal.
INGREDIENTS OF WHEY PROTEIN HYDROSLATE
- Include milk protein hydrolysate and meat protein hydrolysate.
- Milk protein hydrolysate, include Whey protein hydrolysates and Casein hydrolysates.
Check This Out,
Finally, I want you to share my personal experience on this different kind of whey products.
According to my research and experience,
WPI is a much better choice in terms of cost effectiveness and 91% protein availability, then also it depends on the requirement which can vary from person to person.
If anyone is having a budget problem, then for him, he must go for WPC, as it is the cheapest protein available inside the market with, 80% protein availability.
Now if any one is not having a budget & taste issue, then he must go for WPH as it contains 100% protein availability.
Remember, always try to calculate your lean mass first, then see how much protein your body really needs, then choose the product according to your requirement, or else all the protein would be wasted.
If you are a beginner then I will suggest to rely on natural foods first for about a year, then go for supplements.
If you are a beginner then I will suggest everyone rely on natural food.
It’s not any one and only best answer for this question, but most of the people will be able to decide according to their requirement.
Tags: good protein, hydrolyzed isolate, protein powder effects, review about whey protein, sources of whey protein, supplement, what is isolate protein, what is protein isolate, what is whey protein, what's whey protein, whey powder ingredients, whey protein comparison, whey protein concentrate review, whey protein hydrolysate review, whey protein isolate review, whey protein optimum nutrition review, whey protein ranking, whey protein review, whey protein side effects