Vegetarian diets include health benefits, such as reducing the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and cancers too.
Some of the vegan foods rely on processed foods, which can be high in calories, sugar, fat, and sodium.
Right choices of vegan foods are really important before going for a healthy vegan diet meal plan for maximum benefits.
Types of Vegetarian Diets
- Lacto-Vegetarian Diets: It excludes meat, fish, poultry, and eggs, as well as foods that contain them. Dairy products, such as milk, cheese, yogurt, and butter, are included.
- Ovo-Vegetarian Diets: It excludes meat, poultry, seafood and dairy products, but allow eggs.
- Lacto-Ovo Vegetarian Diets: It excludes meat, fish, and poultry, but allow dairy products and eggs.
- Pescatarian Diets: It excludes meat and poultry, dairy, and eggs, but allow fish.
- Pollotarian Diets: It excludes meat, dairy, and fish, but allow poultry.
- Vegan Diets: It excludes meat, poultry, fish, eggs and dairy products and foods that contain these products.
- Semi-Vegetarian Diet or Flexitarian Diet: It is primarily a plant-based diet but includes meat, dairy, eggs, poultry, and fish on occasion or in small quantities.
ADVANTAGES OF VEGETARIAN DIET
- Improve Mood.
- Helps in improving the symptoms of Psoriasis.
- Reduce Incidents of Diabetes.
- Avoid Risk of Cataract Development
- Avoid the Risk of Cardiovascular Disease.
- Vegetarians have Low cholesterol levels.
- Less Risk of Stroke & Obesity.
- Fewer Chances of Kidney Stones.
- Satisfy all your Nutritional Requirements.
DISADVANTAGES OF VEGETARIAN DIET
- Higher the risk of acquiring iron-deficiency anemia, particularly for women.
- Lack of essential amino acid for humans, except for quinoa and soy, which are both complete proteins.
- Eating Clean vegetarian diets without dairy and eggs may be lower in nutrients such as calcium, iron, vitamin B-12 and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Difficult to eat enough Protein.
- Limited Food choices, especially for outside.
- More Cautious all the time in terms of food ingredients.
- May need to learn, how to cook to avoid any trouble.
Strange Facts about Non-Veg foods
Today everyone is talking about non-veg foods to eat for a good muscle building or fat loss program.
The following points will open the eyes of million & trillions of individuals who think non-veg foods are the only way to live a healthier life, see below:-
- According to US Department of Agriculture, 70 percent of food poisoning is causing by meat, with the exposure to arsenic.
- One more research says that the production of one kilogram of beef is responsible for as much carbon dioxide emission as by driving 250 km in a car.
- Animals are treated very badly in slaughterhouses.
- All Animals are injected with hormones so that they grow faster and add more bulk. All these chemicals then end up in the bodies of people who eat this meat which leads to cancer and other immune system disorders.
- The milk from these animals is also toxic and is rejected by the consumers’ biology. In fact, a large number of cases of lactose intolerance and diseases among meat eaters was what gave birth to the vegan movement.
Why is the Human Body not Designed for Non-veg foods?
Our teeth are not pointed and our intestines are much longer than our bodies, very much like herbivores.
Carnivores specially have short intestines through which meat passes easily.
It passes through our intestines much more slowly and is very heavy to digest, sometimes taking up to 72 hours. Vegetarian food, on the other hand, is digested within a few hours.
It is even better to eat organic fruits and vegetables, which have no chemicals and fertilizers.
The only reason that people still eat meat is that they are driven by cultural habit or craving for taste.
ADVANTAGES OF NON-VEGETARIAN DIET
- Good source of protein.
- Rich in Vitamin B complex, especially Vitamin B 12.
- High in omega 3 fatty acid, such as fish.
- Makes Body
- For gym-goers, non-veg food will help to build muscle mass faster.
DISADVANTAGES OF NON-VEGETARIAN DIET
- Chances of occurrence of constipation.
- High BP.
- High Cholesterol.
- Heart diseases.
- Harms Concentration levels.
- Increases Anger and Lust.
- The human body is not designed to digest non-veg foods.
Here comes a million dollar question,
Whether to become a vegetarian or non-vegetarian?
Frankly speaking, there is not any perfect answer to this question, it depends on person to person depending on their nutritional requirements.
The purpose of this blog post is to educate all of the people who think that to build a lean muscular physique, non-veg foods are the only option available, hopefully, it’s Wrong.
No one can be able to ignore the vegan diet after reading this post because they also know that if they are eating a right kind of vegetarian foods in a right quantity then anybody can be able to satisfy their nutritional requirements based on carbohydrates, fats & proteins with the lots of vitamins & minerals too as micronutrients.
There should be the limitation to everything, whether it’s vegan or non-vegan foods.
Excess of anything can be dangerous.
Mix up the both forms of diets if it is necessary.
Everyone should include a huge portion of vegetarian foods in their diet plan for the long-term benefits.
Just for some appreciation people used to become full-time meat eaters but they don’t realize the importance of vegetables & many of the other vegan foods which are the great source of macro as well as micronutrition.
I know everyone’s nutritional requirements are different but if they understand the true message behind this blog post then I think it really worth it.
Being vegetarian does not just help one’s own life to flourish but also that of other beings.