Masturbation Side Effects and Benefits
What is Masturbation?
Masturbation is the process of having a sexual pleasure from your sexual organs, both for males & females.
It’s an act of having a fantasy of doing sex with someone, whether it’s about dreaming something or watching anything related to it, which will boost your fantasy of increasing the sexual desire of the body.
Is it True that Most People Masturbate?
Yes, it’s true that most people do masturbation, but it depends on person to person as well.
Some people masturbate too often, some very rare & some don’t even do it.
Whether you are single, in a relationship or married, everyone does masturbation.
Lots of people masturbate whether it’s male or female, it’s a very common activity.
The intention behind doing a masturbation can vary from person to person like:-
- Just to release sexual tension from their body.
- To feel good & enjoy the moment.
- Testing their Sexual desire & power.
- Some are addicted to doing it too often.
How Often Should a Person Masturbate to Accomplish his/her Workout Goals?
Frankly speaking, it’s not any day or time of doing masturbation, it just depends on your goals that what you are trying to accomplish if a masturbation is distracting you from your responsibilities & purpose then it’s really bad for you.
On the other hand, if you are focussed on your Tasks, Goals, Purpose & Responsibilities & after then you are just trying to relax your body, then the Masturbation is very helpful for you & for your sexual core & you will enjoy it even more.
Some people Masturbate very often which is always bad to do, that’s why Limitation is a Key to Success, always remember this.
The limitation should be everywhere, whether it’s any good or bad habit, it is must for a Balanced lifestyle.
Key Points to keep in Mind for the Gym Athletes
There are some of the key points, which a person should keep in mind, irrespective of his or her goals:-
- Always try to avoid the masturbation during the workout days to enable Growth & Protein synthesis inside the body which requires, Testosterone which is a male sex hormone, to help in Muscle building or Fat Loss progress.
- Never perform masturbation just before the workout to avoid any drop in energy levels during the workout especially if it is an intense one, many people do it to feel relaxed before a training session, but as I told it depends on person to person, some people manage it & some can’t.
- Try to masturbate during an off day or on weekends depending on your workout routine, for example, if you are performing 6 or 5 days work out then, do it on off days or weekends, to avoid any obstacle during Muscle gains or Fat loss progress.
- A normal person who has a sedentary lifestyle also should avoid masturbation each & every day, rather than perform it 1 to 3 times in a week on alternate days, don’t go beyond it.
- It’s not bad to break your limits sometimes, but try to stick to some rules in life for such activities which give you pleasure like drinking, smoking, party or masturbation or else it will raise the dopamine levels of your mind, which will make you finally addicted to it, masturbation is just one of those activities.
- Don’t be so guilty about it, if you try to avoid it but can’t due to really intense sexual desire, always try to learn from that moment & put a break to your desire only when it is required, if it’s happening sometimes then it really doesn’t matter, but if it’s happening in a routine automatically, then it’s an addiction.
ADVANTAGES OF MASTURBATION
- Help to release Sexual Tension.
- Reduce Stress in a Faster Way.
- Sleep better especially at night.
- Improve Self-Esteem.
- Reduce Sexual Problems.
- Relieve Menstrual Cramps.
- Release Muscle Tension.
- Strengthen muscle tone in Pelvic and Anal areas.
Besides these benefits, masturbation helps a person to become Sexually mature or aware about his or her own body, like:-
- Which Sex position feels you better?
- Whether you are doing it Fast (premature ejaculation) or Slow (Erectile Dysfunction) or Normal?
- How often are you most Comfortable to do it in a Day, Week or a Month?
- Which Sex Position feels you better?
- How Fast or slow you must perform it or how often you are most comfortable to do it?
- How Fast are you replenishing your T-Levels for a next masturbation?
- In what pace are you able to control your sexual desire for a Pleasurable Ejaculation to its extreme?
(Note: These are some common questions which a person can be able to identify when he comes under the process of masturbation, which will vary from person to person).
DISADVANTAGES OF EXCESSIVE MASTURBATION
- Intelligence is affected.
- Weaken the eye sight.
- Erectile Dysfunction.
- Premature Ejaculation.
- Premature Aging.
- Pimples appear to come.
- A color of skin becomes dark.
- Limb & Penis Vein becomes important.
- Depletion in Zinc, Vitamin A, Fructose, with other nutrients.
- Deficiency of Haemoglobin in blood.
- Reduce in T-Levels of the Body.
- 1 drop of semen= 100 drops of blood.
- Loss of self-confidence.
- Becomes Porn Addicted.
- Easily distracted from your work.
- Loss of stamina.
- Impotency issues, due to low Testosterone.
Masturbation is just a natural process, so don’t try to think too much about it as a sin or crime.
This blog post is just to spread awareness about the pros & cons of masturbation so that nobody distracted from their goals & purpose, whether it is related to workout or career or relationship.
Everyone is performing masturbation whether they are single or in a relationship, it’s a myth in most of the people mind that only single perform this activity.
Persons in a relationship can see where their desires are going & what they can do to make it better next time, which they can directly share with their partners, rather than to hide their feelings from one another.
Always be open & clear about your feelings in every area of life, including masturbation or else it will create a sense of guilt inside you that will suppress your sexual desire, which is bad for your sexual life.
To know more about this topic, check out the video below,