TOP WAYS TO DETOXIFY YOUR BODY
Detoxification is a process in which a person is able to clean his or her body completely by removing all the toxic substances from his body.
Basically, detoxification means cleaning the blood. This is done by removing impurities from the blood in the liver, where toxins are processed for elimination.
The body reduces toxins through the kidneys, intestines, lungs, lymphatic system, and skin.
A detox program can help the body’s natural cleansing process by:
- Resting the organs through fasting.
- Stimulating the liver to drive toxins from the body;
- Promoting elimination through the intestines, kidneys, and skin.
- Blood circulation improved.
- Refueling the body with healthy nutrients.
ADVANTAGES OF DETOXIFICATION
- Reduce inflammation.
- Boost Energy.
- Support Digestion & Weight loss.
- Cleanse the Liver.
- Promote Healthy Skin.
DISADVANTAGES OF DETOXIFICATION
- A Detox diet can be short on many nutrients, leading to certain deficiencies and lowered immunity.
- The weight loss achieved is usually temporary. It is due to loss of water and fat due to severe calorie restriction.
- Many experience side effects like tiredness, joint ache, and body pain.
- Detox plans can cause an obsession with food and a potential eating disorder, which is unhealthy.
- Detox foods involve eating the same foods throughout the diet plan.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU NEED TO DETOXIFY?
I suggest that everyone should detox at least once a year.
Be cautious about detoxing for nursing mothers, children, and patients with chronic degenerative diseases, cancer or tuberculosis.
Consult your healthcare practitioner if you have questions about whether detoxing is right for you.
Detoxification will solve the following issues like:-
- Unexplained fatigue
- Sluggish elimination
- Irritated skin
- Low-grade infection
- Puffy eyes or bags under the eyes
- Menstrual problems
- Mental confusion
How to Detoxify your Body?
Detoxification can be done in just a few steps:-
1) Try to include fiber, including brown rice and organically grown fresh fruits and vegetables, like Beets, radishes, artichokes, cabbage, broccoli, spirulina, chlorella, and seaweed are excellent detoxifying foods.
2) Protect & Clean the liver by taking herbs such as dandelion root, burdock, and milk thistle, and drinking green tea.
3) Include vitamin C, which helps the body produce glutathione, a liver compound that drives away toxins.
4) Drink at least two quarts of water a day, made easy by bringing our Stainless Steel wide mouth water bottle with you everywhere you go!
5) Always breathe deeply to allow oxygen to circulate all over the system.
6) Transform stress by emphasizing positive emotions.
7) Take a hot shower for five minutes, allowing the water to run on your back. Follow with cold water for 30 seconds. Do this three times, and then get into bed for 30 minutes.
8) Sweat in a sauna so your body can eliminate waste through perspiration.
9) Brush your skin to remove toxins through your pores.
10) “Yoga or jump-roping is good. One hour every day.” Also try Qigong, a martial arts-based exercise system that includes exercises specifically for detoxifying or cleansing, as well as many other exercises with specific health benefits.
What’s the Bottom Line?
Detoxification is a very important process in each & everyone’s life, irrespective of their schedule & lifestyle.
Just as the computer needs formatting from time to time to run faster & home needs washing to clean, similarly our body needs detoxification once in a while to avoid some of the minor health-related problems.
That’s why never forget to detoxify your body from time to time.